Friday, October 8, 2010

YES Nets Deal For Arsenal Soccer Coverage

YES Nets Deal For Arsenal Soccer Coverage: "The YES Network will kick off coverage of one the English Premier League's ..."

I received this news today and on one hand thought awesome, Arsenal are getting some love and recognition here in the old US of A. But then I looked closer and saw those dreaded three letters...YES...Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network. Oh the horror, the evil empire, the team that I hate even more than Chelsea and Manchester United...the f'ing Yankees have got their claws in to Arsenal. The more I think about it, it's a good thing. The Yankees' motto is "if at first you don't succeed, buy, buy again". As we all know, "Greed is good". If it helps Arsenal, then I'm all for using the evil empire to further the Arsenal cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment